- Offline web maps work on both iOS and Android.
- No ads. No trackers.
- Each map made from federal basemap + multiple GIS layers.
- A few taps will install a GeoJPG map in your browser.
- First set of maps focuses on trails and covers a huge area of Washington State.
- Includes Geolocation.
- Except for news media, non-commercial use only!
- GeoJPG web app developed by MappingSupport.com.
Below you see a 'live' example of a GeoJPG map that covers a relatively small area. Use the zoom control in the lower left corner to zoom out on this example map and you will quickly see the edge of the georeferenced JPG image. This small example map is part of a georeferenced JPG image that covers 300+ square miles and has a file size of about 8MB.